Energy Certification

With the entry into force of Royal Decree 235/2013, the basic procedure for certification of energy efficiency of buildings is approved.

When buildings or units thereof are constructed, sold or rented, the energy performance certificate or a copy of it must be delivered to the purchaser or potential tenant.


The scope affects:

  • New building.

  • Buildings or parts of buildings to be sold or rented to a new tenant, if they do not have a certificate in force.

  • Buildings or parts of buildings where a public authority occupies a surface area exceeding 250 m² and are usually frequented by the public.


Our agency offers its architecture services to issue energy certificates of buildings that require it. To be sure you always act within the limits of the law, ask for information about the rates of our energy certificates and we will update your property.


Request your certificate of energetic efficiency


This site uses its own and third parties cookies to improve our services related with your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you have accepted the use of it. You can learn more about our cookies policy here.