Technical inspections of buildings (I.T.E.)

With the entry into force of Royal Decree 8/2011, are regulated technical inspections of buildings, understood as a kind of legal preventive maintenance.


The ITE will be mandatory for buildings older than 50 years and commissioned by an owners community.

Each Autonomous Community and City may establish its own framework. As the term of each inspection, which must be renewed periodically.



Request your ITE


This site uses its own and third parties cookies to improve our services related with your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we consider that you have accepted the use of it. You can learn more about our cookies policy here.